Wednesday, February 27, 2013

whirlwind

Man, things are a whirlwind right now. I closed out my last ticket at work today. I'm only a few emails away from Inbox:0 (which is good, because it will be Inbox:closed here shortly). I've been having 'last lunches' with friends, and there are a couple going away parties planned over the next few days. If I seem distracted, it's because I've also been spending every last waking moment over the past month studying for a certification exam I'm supposed to take on Monday. (Nice timing, right?).

My food drops aren't ready yet (they are in process...but not in the nicely organized and labeled boxes as I had imagined). The house isn't spotless, as I had imagined it would be. I have only made a half assed attempt at cleaning out my office. Just typing this, I realize that I had "imagined" my last few days in town as being...something that they are definitely not.

On the other hand, the weather forecast for the first few days now looks to be sunny and cold. Just the way I like it.

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you. Connor is all about keeping up with this hike. I think you are this boy's hero for sure now if that makes you feel cool. We will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete